University Senate IIT Committee - Spring 07
- Final Meeting 02May07 11:30am Admin 323
- Third Meeting 11Apr07 11:30am BAM118
- Second Meeting 06Mar07 10am AH1120
- First Meeting 08Feb07 10am AH1132
- Issues on Instructional and Information Technology from your College?
Nicely organized, and archived, summaries of network vulnerabilities.
- Calendar for Next meeting?
Committee Members: (14sept06)
- Kris Stewart, Sciences
- Bongsik Shin, Business / Tyler Clay represents him
- Cyndi Chie, Staff
- Tom Impelluso, Engineering
- Bob Hoffman, Education
- Jong Won Min, Health and Human Services
- Ellie Dworak, Library
- Richard Burkett, PSFA
- Mary Ann Lyman-Hager, CAL
- Javier Fajardo, IVC
- James Frazee, Director of Instructional Technology Services
- John Ross, Academic Affairs Information Technology Coordinator
- John Denune/Felecia Vlahos/Information Technology Security Office (ITSO) [chosen by Elene Gibbs, VP Business Affairs]
- Kevin Carter, appointed member of campus Information Tech Managers Group
- Associated Students Rep - Andrew Fishman
Membership of all Senate Committees
Instructional and Information Technology
The Committee shall advise the administration and the Senate on instructional and information technologies.The Committee shall assist the Directors of Instructional Technology Services, the Library, the Academic Affairs Information Technology Coordinator, and other campus Instructional / Information Technology offices, with developing long-range master plans and shall review and make recommendations on the mission and services of ITS, the Library and Academic Affairs on instructional and information technologies. The Committee shall consider any matter referred by the Senate or by the administration of the University (and may consider, at its own discretion, other matters relating to instructional and information technologies at the campus and CSU system-wide levels.) The committee shall review and provide feedback on campus information technology initiatives as related to instruction, research and operational needs.